January 21, 2005

Programming Bleg?

I'm not sure if I have any readers who also happen to be extremely web-savvy and altruistic, but it's worth a shot. As you can see, the post below is very long. I'd like to add a little blog feature that lets me expand/collapse long individual posts -- sort of like what Wizbang or Matt Yglesias do. But I have no idea how to go about it in Blogger. This isn't really what I want -- it would make every post collapse. I think this Javascript concept might work -- but I don't have the faintest idea how to implement it.

Anyways, I'd be truly, eternally grateful for any advice. My email's over on the sidebar to the right. Thanks!

UPDATE: Many, many thanks to all who replied and sent me this link especially. It's a little cumbersome, but I like it.
-- Brad Plumer 3:53 AM || ||