March 25, 2005

Mapquest

Okay, thanks to Roxanne (whose blog has a freaky new logo), let's all do the map fun:




Growing up in Asia obviously helps out a lot here, though if I count countries I've actually lived in for a decent amount of time, I can only claim Japan (14 years), New Zealand (one month) and Ireland (three months). Well, plus the motherland. Also, I really ought to get more Southern Hemisphere action.

On the other hand, I'll refrain from doing a similar map with the United States, since I really haven't visited a lot of places here. Plus, I'm always uncertain whether the fact that I've driven through Nebraska (and maybe stopped at a local diner for some mashed potato-oriented dinner) really counts as "visiting". Certainly I was trying to speed through the state as quickly as possible.
-- Brad Plumer 1:18 PM || ||