April 07, 2005

Mother Jones Hiring!

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in breaking into journalism, and trying to get a good leg up, send me an email. Whoa, did I just write that? Apparently my true calling is, uh, doing late-night personal injury commercials. Splendid. But seriously, we're hiring web interns here at Mother Jones for the summer, and it's a pretty decent opportunity to break into the writing/editing universe. Plus, it's paid, at least enough to pay the rent, and San Francisco's fan-fucking-tastic. Details here, and obviously I can't promise you'll get hired, but send me an email anyway if interested. Or tell a friend. Or link to this post and tell your own blog readers. Or whatever.

Oh, right: E-mail's over on the right sidebar, in case that wasn't clear.
-- Brad Plumer 4:26 AM || ||