August 06, 2005

You know what's funny? George Bush sucks.

Michelle Malkin offers the proper perspective on this Bob Novak potty-mouth scandal that's gripping the nation: "Let this be a lesson to Dick Durbin..." Damn straight! You'd be surprised how many things reflect badly on Dick Durbin, when it comes right down to it. Jane Fonda, too! No, actually, I just wanted an excuse to post some of my favorite gratuitous George Bush jokes from McSweeney's:
Q: How many telemarketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Wouldn't a more relevant question be "How many pounds of cocaine has Bush snorted?"

               -----

This guy walks into a bar carrying a small poodle in one hand and a bowling ball in the other. The guy says, "I'd like a glass of milk for me and a whiskey for my poodle." The bartender says, "Yeah? Well, I'd like an impartial and independent judiciary, but try telling that to Bush, Frist, and the rest of the GOP!"
Now that's just bullll-shit, and I hate it. Wait, no, I love it. Sorry. And yes, this is all very ridiculous.
-- Brad Plumer 4:21 PM || ||